Posts Tagged ‘Para Siempre’
Death In Vegas, 93 Million Miles From The Sun, Odonis Odonis, Tearjerker, Ringo Deathstarr & more
There’s a ridiculous amount of good music coming out these days. I’ve eased back on my vault digging and pushed well beyond one hour this week! Enjoy…
1. Fevers – Passion Is Dead (Long Live Fashion)
Smash! Did the opening chord get your attention? Huge dancefloor dreaminess from Ottawa, Ontario that’s stuck in my head.
2. Elika – We Have Failed
The party continues until you get hit with this heavy chorus.
3. The Mekano Set – You Make Me Feel Like A Cure Song
Bit of death disco out of the UK. Check out their latest album Fades.
7. Tearjerker – Down
Cool CanCon from their excellent Rare album. A band to keep an eye on.
8. Lorelle Meets The Obsolete – These Days
Integalactic garage rock. Check out this Mexican band’s mighty On Welfare album.
9. Odonis Odonis – Basic Training
Two minutes of glammy garage. Yet another great Canadian band (I’m stacking the deck this week, it seems) with a new album out – check out the fantastic Hollandaze.
10. Imandra Lake – Ole Mu Laev
Estonian band takes us to beautiful widescreen.
11. 93 Million Miles From The Sun – Time Lasts Forever
Never been a huge fan of this band. But songs like this from their latest album Northern Sky are starting to win me over.
12. Vinyl Williams – Stellarscope
Groovy mellow goodness that seems to be from Egypt.
13. Range Lover – Route Nationale Sexe
Very nice hybrid of krautrock and shoegaze with vocal samples. Hard to find many details on this band though…
14. The Two Koreas – Boy Teen Oslo
An oldie but goodie from Toronto stalwarts with a style all their own.
15. Cousins – Droit Du Seigneur
Bright noisy postpunk off Axthoxy.
16. Silver Dapple – M’Sorry
Montreal noise pop rounds out the Canadian bill.
18. Borax – Sunshine Boy
Estonia representing twice on one mix! Dig this older indie pop track off Tallinn.
19. Para Siempre – Where Would You Be (Without Me)
Yes! Closing with an intense ringing garage rock anthem.